Posted: November 22, 2017 - 8:41am
Updated: October 4, 2018 - 12:30pm
7OSME will take place at St Anne’s college at Oxford University, UK on September 5 – 7, 2018. The meeting will be held in conjunction with the Summer Convention of the British Origami Society. Please consider attending one or both of these events.Pre-register on their website to get email updates about this event.
7OSME Conference Timeline
- 1st September 2017 - Call for papers
- 1st December 2017 - Deadline for submissions of abstracts
- 6th February 2018 - Decision on accepted abstracts
- 6th February 2018 - Early registration opens
- 15th March 2018 - Deadline for submission of full papers
- 25th June 2018 - Decision on accepted full papers
- 24th August 2018 - Final program
- 5th - 7th September 2018 - OSME meeting – Oxford University
- 8th - 9th BOS Autumn Convention – Oxford University
Abstract Submission Deadline
The 7OSME website is now open to receive abstract submissions for presentations at the conference. Submissions of both abstracts and full papers are being managed through the conference management system Easychair. Details of the submission process can be found on the submission page of the 7OSME website.
Abstracts of papers should be submitted before 1st December 2017. These two-page submissions will be reviewed by the technical committee and a decision will be made on the suitability of the proposal to be developed into a full paper. This decision will be made, and communicated no later than 6th February 2018.
Abstracts are invited in standard format comprising a 2-page of A4 / letter PDF format. Two templates are provided on the website, one in MS Word and the other in LaTeX. You may include figures and tables in your submission.
The papers submitted will be presented at the conference and will be available at the meeting, as a book entitled Origami7.